Propamocarb Hydrochloride 722g/L SL Propamocarb Fungicide
|Product Name||Propamocarb 722g/L SL|
|Other Name||Propamocarb hydrochloride 722g/L SL|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
Use technical requirements
- Operate in accordance with the safe use of pesticides, and use the “secondary method” to dilute and dispense. When preparing a liquid, firstly dilute the recommended amount of this product with a small amount of water in a clean container, and then transfer all of it to a sprayer, then make up the amount of water and mix well.
- According to the size of the crop, determine the water consumption per mu, prepare the liquid, and spray the plants or leaves evenly.
- The application should be foliar spray before or in the early stage of the disease, and it is recommended to apply it every 7-10 days.
- Medication method for seedbed irrigation: The seedbed is irrigated at the time of sowing and before the seedlings are transplanted. The amount of liquid medicine per square meter is 2-3 liters, so that the liquid medicine can fully reach the root zone, and the soil is kept moist after watering.
- Do not apply on windy days or if it is expected to rain within 1 hour.
- Safety interval: 3 days for cucumbers, 4 days for sweet peppers. 7. The maximum number of uses per season: no more than 3 times.
|Crop names||Fungal diseases||Dosage||Usage method|
Are you a factory?
We could supply insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth regulators etc. Not only we have our own manufacture factory ,but also have long-term cooperated factories.
Could you provide some free sample?
Most samples of less than 100g can be provided for free, but will add extra cost and shipping cost by courier.