Pesticide Insecticide Alpha-cypermethrin10%SC for Protecting Cotton from Aphids
Alpha-cypermethrin is effective against many types of pests, including aphids, spider mites, thrips, and whiteflies.
|Place of Origin||Hebei,China|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|The mixed formulatiion products||
Alpha-cypermethrin 10% SC is a liquid concentrate formulation of the insecticide alpha-cypermethrin that is commonly used to control a wide range of insects in agriculture, homes, and public spaces. Here are the general steps for using this product:
- Dilute the measured amount of alpha-cypermethrin 10% SC concentrate in water, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- The appropriate dilution rate will depend on the pest being controlled and the application method.Apply the diluted mixture to the crops or target area using a sprayer or other appropriate application equipment.
- Be sure to apply the mixture evenly and thoroughly, taking care to cover all surfaces where the pest is present.
- Avoid applying alpha-cypermethrin 10% SC during times of high wind or rain, which can reduce the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the risk of environmental contamination.
- Take appropriate safety precautions when handling and applying alpha-cypermethrin 10% SC, including wearing protective clothing and equipment, avoiding contact with skin or eyes, and following all product label instructions.
It is important to note that the specific application rate, dilution rate, and other details of using alpha-cypermethrin 10% SC may vary depending on the specific crop, pest, and other factors. It is recommended to consult with a pest control specialist or agricultural extension agent for guidance on the appropriate use of this product.
Alpha-cypermethrin is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that can be effective in controlling a wide range of insect pests. However, there are some important precautions that should be taken when using this product to minimize the risk of harm to human health and the environment. Here are some matters needing attention when using alpha-cypermethrin:
- Wear protective clothing: When handling or applying alpha-cypermethrin, it is important to wear appropriate protective clothing, including long-sleeved shirts, pants, gloves, and eye protection. This can help to minimize exposure to the product and reduce the risk of skin or eye irritation.
- Use in well-ventilated areas: When applying alpha-cypermethrin, it is important to use the product in well-ventilated areas to avoid inhaling vapors or aerosols. If applying indoors, ensure adequate ventilation and avoid using in closed spaces.
- Follow label instructions: It is important to carefully read and follow all label instructions for alpha-cypermethrin, including instructions for use, application rates, and safety precautions.
- Do not apply to water: Do not apply alpha-cypermethrin to bodies of water or areas where runoff can occur, as this can lead to environmental contamination and harm non-target organisms.
- Do not apply near bees: Avoid applying alpha-cypermethrin near bees or other pollinators, as it can be toxic to these organisms.
- Observe re-entry intervals: Observe the re-entry intervals specified on the product label, which is the amount of time that must pass before workers can safely re-enter treated areas.
- Store and dispose of properly: Store alpha-cypermethrin in a cool, dry, and secure location out of the reach of children and pets. Dispose of unused or expired product in accordance with local regulations.
It is important to carefully follow all precautions and guidelines when handling and using alpha-cypermethrin to minimize the risk of harm to human health and the environment.